**We’re out of beermats! We’ve taken all the orders we can to ensure we get the beermats posted before International Men’s Day. If you’re interested in getting beermats into your local after that date, leave your details and we’ll be in contact soon. Thank you!
You’ve spotted our #ManDictionary posters on bus stops and billboards around the UK – challenging stereotypes with piss-take puns that reveal what men expect of themselves and each other.
Now, for International Men’s Day on 19 November 2016, we’re getting men talking with #ManDictionary beermats in pubs, clubs and cafes all over the UK. You can help out, and all you have to do is #ManYourLocal…
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
1. ORDER YOUR PACK by completing the quick form below and we’ll send you 125 beermats, a handy how-to guide and info for your local
2. GO TO YOUR LOCAL pub, club or cafe (you’re welcome!) in time for International Men’s Day on 19 November
3. CHARM THEM into using our free #ManDictionary beermats to get guys talking*
4. SAY A BIG FAT THANK YOU! and hand over the beermats. If it’s a no, you can always try somewhere else…
5. TELL THE WORLD by posting about #ManYourLocal online, and don’t forget to log your drop so we can map getting guys talking across the UK!
*You could say something like… “Hello handsome/wonderful/friendly barperson, I’m helping the charity CALM get men talking on International Men’s Day, on 19 November. Please can you use these free #ManDictionary beermats in this fine institution that weekend and help us get guys talking?”
ORDER YOUR PACK
TAKING #MANYOURLOCAL ACROSS THE UK…
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article or in the comments below, are not those held by CALM or its Trustees unless stated, and liability cannot be accepted for such comments. We encourage friendly and constructive debate, but please don't share personal contact details when commenting and exercise caution when considering any advice offered by others. We don’t allow abusive, offensive or inappropriate comments or comments that could be interpreted as libellous, defamatory or commercial and we will remove these without warning as and when we find them.