The mighty #ManYourLocal returns! Help us spark some great conversations in pubs, clubs and cafes all over the UK this International Men’s Day.
To mark International Men’s Day 2016, we invited CALM supporters around the UK to #ManYourLocal by getting #ManDictionary beermats in pubs, clubs and cafes.
My oh my did you fulfil the brief! 22,000 beermats winged their way onto tables and under pints across the nation, sparking conversations with piss-take puns and musings on the life of modern man.
This year we’re bringing it back bigger and better than before. Follow our 5 simple steps and get ready to #ManYourLocal…
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
1. ORDER YOUR PACK by completing the quick form below and we’ll send you 125 beermats, a handy how-to guide and info for your local
2. GO TO YOUR LOCAL pub, club or cafe (you’re welcome!) in time for International Men’s Day on 19 November
3. CHARM the barperson or barrista into using our free #ManDictionary beermats to get men talking*
4. SAY THANK YOU! and hand over the beermats. If it’s a no, you can always try somewhere else…
5. TELL THE WORLD by posting about #ManYourLocal online, and don’t forget to log your drop so we can map getting guys talking across the UK!
*You could say something like… “Hello handsome/wonderful/friendly barperson, I’m helping the charity CALM get men talking on International Men’s Day, on 19 November. Please can you use these free #ManDictionary beermats in this fine institution that weekend and help us get men talking?”
ORDER YOUR PACK
Order Your Pack
#MANYOURLOCAL ACROSS THE UK…
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article or in the comments below, are not those held by CALM or its Trustees unless stated, and liability cannot be accepted for such comments. We encourage friendly and constructive debate, but please don't share personal contact details when commenting and exercise caution when considering any advice offered by others. We don’t allow abusive, offensive or inappropriate comments or comments that could be interpreted as libellous, defamatory or commercial and we will remove these without warning as and when we find them.