Become part of Caring United – Full Terms and Conditions
These are the terms to apply to become part of Caring United. This application is open to Grass Roots Football Clubs in the UK (aged 25 and over) for a chance to be one of the selected 15 teams and join Caring United.
(1) These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
(2) The promotion is open to Grass Roots Football Clubs in the UK only.
(3) Football team members must be aged 25 or over in order to apply. Proof of age may be required.
(3) The promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; employees of CALM and anyone else professionally connected to the promotion. This promotion excludes previous Caring United teams from reapplying.
(4) Entries open at 12:00 hrs GMT on 28.10.2021 (“Opening Date”) and all application entries must be received by 00:59 GMT 17.12.2021. (“Closing Date”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Date and the Closing Date is referred to as the “Promotional Period”. Application entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be entered.
(5) Internet access is required to enter. No purchase necessary.
(6) For a chance to become part of Caring United, Teams must enter for the promotion on www.thecalmzone.net/morethanagame by submitting responses to a series of questions which include team name, team location, why your team started, number of players, age range of players, when your team was formed and why you want to become a part of Caring United. By submitting these details, you confirm you have authorization on behalf of your team to apply.
(7) Applicants must only submit their entry once; multiple applications will not be accepted.
(8) We will be selecting 15 winning teams from all valid entries. Winning teams will be selected by a judging panel consisting of Carling and CALM representatives and will be decided using on the information provided on the application forms.
(9) We will email all successful entries by January 31st January 2022 along with details to redeem your Caring United package.
(10) If you are amongst one of the 15 selected teams, you will be eligible to receive the following Caring United package:
- Home and Away Caring United kits for 16 players and 1 x goalkeeper
- Training Jackets x17
- An equipment bundle which includes match balls, training balls, holdalls, training bibs, hats, snoods, gloves
- Mental Health First Aid training for up to 2 team members which will be delivered through online webinar over 4 sessions
(11) Selected teams will receive the catalogue to select kit and colors (sizing from S up to an XXL). The team will be able to choose from a range of selection of styles. All items and sizing subject to availability.
(12) The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(13) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
(14) If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any participant or third party of cheating, deception, or fraudulent conduct of any kind the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any applicant or team it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
(15) To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or claiming a prize.
(16) The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with a prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
(17) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
(18) The selected teams may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter.
(19) The Promoter will collect personal information from claimants for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share this personal information with its agencies and prize providers.
(20) With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its associated companies, its agents, its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter or its associated companies, its agents, its employees for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the participant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
(21) These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(22) Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited whose registered office is at 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018.