Sat 25th September 2021 @ 8:00 am - Sun 26th September 2021 @ 5:00 pm
25 / 26 September 2021
Walk, Jog or Run it
This ‘end of season’ 50km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. You can Walk, Jog, or Run along historic trails and over rolling hills. Starting & finishing at our Base Camp in Henley-on-Thames, there’s a Saturday night celebration BBQ & entertainment with camping options.
Passing through nature reserves, forests, and a few hills with great views – it’s a route with real variety, and some wonderful scenery – and it’s all easily accessible from London.
With 25km options also – there’s a Chiltern Challenge here for everyone!
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 50km Full Challenge
- 25km Half Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Do it at Your pace
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + App
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/chiltern-50-challenge