- This event has passed.
Jurassic Coast Challenge 2019
Sat 8th June 2019 - Sun 9th June 2019
Dorset’s Jurassic Coast is an amazing setting for perhaps the toughest event within the Ultra Challenge Series.
A Poole Harbour start, on to Corfe Castle, and then the sharp ups & downs as the coastal path sweeps through Lulworth Cove and rises above the iconic Durdle Door en route to Weymouth – at the end of an epic 1st ‘half’. A flatter 2nd half – with Chesil Beach, nature reserves, and sandstone cliffs at West Bay – before the finish in Bridport. 100km & nearly 2,700 metres of climb – a real challenge!
Make sure you check out the challenge distances and ascents… This isn’t for the faint-hearted. Full details of every option here>
With options to complete this epic challenge in full daylight or go on right through the night you can decide which route is for you.
- Full Challenge: 100km
- Half Challenge: 50km
- Quarter Challenge: 25km
Charity Sponsorship prices:
- Full Challenge £15 reg fee. (minimum fundraising target of £595)
- Half Challenge £10 reg fee. (minimum fundraising target of £395)
- Quarter Challenge £5 reg fee. (minimum fundraising target of £245)
Mixed Funding prices:
- Full Challenge £99 reg fee. (minimum fundraising target of £299)
- Half Challenge £64.50 reg fee. (minimum fundraising target of £199)
- Quarter Challenge £39.50 reg fee. (minimum fundraising target of £119)
Self Funding Prices:
- Full Challenge £198 reg fee.
- Half Challenge £129 reg fee.
- Quarter Challenge £79 reg fee