London to Brighton Challenge 2019
Sat 25th May 2019 - Sun 26th May 2019
WALK IT, JOG IT, RUN IT!
The London to Brighton Challenge will be in its 8th year in 2019. Over 2,500 adventurers of all experience levels and ages will take on this classic Capital to Coast route, testing their grit and determination.
Most will Walk, but many will Jog or Run the full 100km, and with half and quarter distance options also there’s a challenge here for everyone.
From the Richmond start it takes you over the North and South Downs (Surrey and Sussex) before the welcome Brighton coastline comes into view. And you’ll get full support and hospitality all the way to the your finish line.
- Full Challenge: 100km
- Half Challenge: 50km
- Quarter Challenge: 25km
Charity Sponsorship prices:
- Full Challenge £15 reg fee. (min. fundraising: £595)
- Half Challenge £10 reg fee. (min. fundraising: £395)
- Quarter Challenge £5 reg fee. (min. fundraising target: 245)
Mixed Funding prices:
- Full Challenge £99 reg fee. (min. fundraising: £299)
- Half Challenge £64.50 reg fee. (min. fundraising: £199)
- Quarter Challenge £39.50 reg fee. (min. fundraising: £119)
Self Funding Prices:
- Full Challenge: £198 reg fee.
- Half Challenge: £129 reg fee.
- Quarter Challenge: £79 reg fee.