CALM works with a range of companies across different sectors to increase awareness of the campaign and offer support to men in crisis.
We need companies to lend us their specialist skills, help us create award-winning campaigns, and, yes, pay for things occasionally. Working with CALM can help you reach an audience of millions, but more importantly we can help you support your workforce and customers.
CALM works with a host of brands in a variety of ways, from sponsorship of cultural touchpoints such as The Photography Movement through on-pack and in-store activations to fully integrated campaigns such as Bigger Issues with Lynx and L’Eau de Chris with Topman. Our progressive brand provides a fantastic opportunity to engage consumers through a lens of mental wellbeing and positive masculinity. To discuss how you could partner with us please contact us.
Become a CALM Company
CALM is working on a fresh way to bring its brand and engaging ethos to organisations such as yours. If you are interested to learn more, simply register your interest via the link below and we will be in touch as plans roll out in July.
To register your interest please contact us.
Already part of a CALM Company? Log in here
Charity of the year
Choose us as your charity of the year and we’ll work with you to build a calendar of engagement and fundraising events. We will also give you:
- A dedicated account manager who will liaise with you on all issues and to collaboratively build the partnership
- PR and marketing support from our communications team
- Ideas, inspiration and support from our fundraising team and the creative support CALM receives pro bono from a number of agencies
- Support on engaging your workforce in the charity’s ethos
- Bespoke volunteering programmes to upskill and engage your staff
To find out more information contact us.