Why do you need a wedding to be a best man? If you feel like you could be there for your mates more, join the #BestManProject.
Being a best man is often a shining example of what it means to be a great mate - from planning the stag do to reminiscing for laughs and, most importantly, being there for the groom through thick and thin. But why save it for a wedding?
The #BestManProject is a helping hand for being your mate's best man every day. We're collecting, sharing and inspiring the collective wit and wisdom of best mates all over the country – including the Duke of Cambridge, no less – so sign up below to be part of it.
Get involved with the #BestManProject
2. We paired off the gents to dissect just how these friendships can have such a positive effect on our wellbeing. Watch and share the pairs films:
- Ex-footballers Rio Ferdinand and Jamie Moralee
- Musician Loyle Carner and his friend Tommo
- Comedian Humza Arshad and his mate Dhanny
- Capital FM's Roman Kemp and his pal Charlie
- Carl and his friend Kevin
3. Join the #BestManProject via the form below for tips, tricks and all sorts of interesting stuff on being a great mate – sent straight to you inbox.