About the event
Starting from Corfe Castle, the route head to Swanage, then along Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth half point. For Full challengers, it’s past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame), before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport.
How to enter
Charity Sponsorship - pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and CALM cover the cost of your event place - sign up now
- 10km - £10 registration fee and £100 fundraising target
- 25km - £20 registration fee and £240 fundraising target
- 50km - £30 registration and £360 fundraising target
- 75km - £35 registration fee and £450 fundraising target
- 100km - £40 registration fee and £575 fundraising target
Get 50% off your registration fee by selecting CALM as your chosen charity when you sign up.
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a lower fundraising target - sign up now
- 10km - £22.50 registration fee and £70 fundraising target
- 25km - £50 registration fee and £150 fundraising target
- 50km - £75 registration and £225 fundraising target
- 75km - £90 registration fee and £270 fundraising target
- 100km - £100 registration fee and £300 fundraising target
Self Fund / Own Place - you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you want - sign up now
- 10km - £39 registration fee
- 25km - £89 registration fee
- 50km - £139 registration
- 75km - £169 registration fee
- 100km - £198 registration fee
How we’ll support you
Whether it’s your first time running or you’re a seasoned pro, we’ll be right there with you every step of the way. We’ll make sure you have a fantastic experience being on Team CALM. When you join our team, you’ll receive:
Fundraising and training advice and resources
CALM kit so you can look the part
Access to our CALM Walking Club Facebook group
A dedicated Fundraising Team to support you
Visually impaired participants are welcome and usually take part with someone supporting them on the route. There may be a discounted charge for this to cover event costs such as food etc. Event sites are generally in playing fields or outdoor areas on flat land. For spectators, there is limited wheelchair access, and this can vary on the day depending on ground conditions.
For more details, please speak to the Action Challenge team who will be happy to discuss course suitability for your accessibility requirements.
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs or head to the Jurassic Coast Ultra Challenge website. If you can’t find an answer there, get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.