About the event
Adventurers of all experience levels will take on this classic capital to coast route. It’s a Richmond start by the Thames, then to the North Downs and wonderful Surrey and Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100KM route then heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes into view.
How to enter
Charity Sponsorship - pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and CALM cover the cost of your event place
- 25KM - £15 registration fee and £250 fundraising target
- 50KM - £30 registration fee and £395 fundraising target
- 100KM - £45 registration fee and £595 fundraising target
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a lower fundraising target
- 25KM - £45 registration fee and £135 fundraising target
- 50KM - £72.50 registration fee and £218 fundraising target
- 100KM - £110 registration and £330 fundraising target
Self Fund - you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you want
- 25KM - £79 registration fee
- 50KM - £129 registration fee
- 100KM - £198 registration fee
How we’ll support you
Whether it’s your first time or you’re a seasoned pro, we’ll be right there with you every step of the way. We’ll make sure you have a fantastic experience being on Team CALM. When you join our team, you’ll receive:
Fundraising and training advice and resources
CALM kit so you can look the part
Access to our CALM Walking Collective Facebook group
A dedicated Fundraising Team to support you
Visually impaired participants are welcome and usually take part with someone supporting them on the route. There may be a discounted charge for this to cover event costs such as food etc. Event sites are generally in playing fields or outdoor areas on flat land. For spectators, there is limited wheelchair access, and this can vary on the day depending on ground conditions.
For more details, please speak to the Action Challenge team who will be happy to discuss course suitability for your accessibility requirements
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs. If you can’t find an answer there, get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.