About the event
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river. The full 100KM route heards from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede (of Magna Carta fame), then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley.
How to enter
Charity Sponsorship - pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and CALM cover the cost of your event place
- 25KM - £15 registration fee and £250 fundraising target
- 50KM - £30 registration fee and £395 fundraising target
- 100KM - £45 registration fee and £595 fundraising target
Get 62.5% off your registration fee by selecting CALM as your chosen charity when you sign up and using code NYCHARITY23 before 28 February.
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a lower fundraising target
- 25KM - £45 registration fee and £135 fundraising target
- 50KM - £72.50 registration fee and £220 fundraising target
- 100KM - £110 registration and £330 fundraising target
Self Fund - you pay the full cost of the event place and fundraise whatever you want
- 25KM - £79 registration fee
- 50KM - £129 registration fee
- 100KM - £198 registration fee
Sign up for a Mixed Funding or Self Funding place before 28 February and get a discounted place:
- £15 off 100KM challenge - code: NY100K23
- £10 off 50KM challenge - code: NY50K23
- £5 off 25KM challenge - code: NY25K23
How we’ll support you
Whether it’s your first time running or you’re a seasoned pro, we’ll be right there with you every step of the way. We’ll make sure you have a fantastic experience being on Team CALM. When you join our team, you’ll receive:
Fundraising and training advice and resources
CALM kit so you can look the part
Access to our CALM Walking Collective Facebook group
A dedicated Fundraising Team to support you
Visually impaired participants are welcome and usually take part with someone supporting them on the route. There may be a discounted charge for this to cover event costs such as food etc. Event sites are generally in playing fields or outdoor areas on flat land. For spectators, there is limited wheelchair access, and this can vary on the day depending on ground conditions.
For more details, please speak to the Action Challenge team who will be happy to discuss course suitability for your accessibility requirements.
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs or head to the Thames Path Ultra Challenge website. If you can’t find an answer there, get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.