After all your planning and prepping, the day is finally here! It may feel like there’s a lot to remember, but with all the work you’ve done leading up to the night, you’ve got nothing to worry about. This little checklist will help you enjoy it!
– Prepare to go live on your Social channel at your scheduled performance time.
– Remember to check on the best ways to fundraise through your chosen platform using donation stickers etc.
– If there’s more than one act in the evening, it would be brilliant if you begin your set by thanking the previous act to you, this will make the evening flow and feel inclusive.
– Ask the host and acts to mention the event being in support of the Campaign Against Living Miserably, why they chose to join in and the difference it will make.
– Feel free to use the script and key messaging from the About CALM page.
Enjoy your slot and the part you’ve played. This is a really low-pressure way to share your talent and spread joy, so have fun and remember it’s for a great cause.
At the end of your slot, before you say goodbye to your audience, drive wider awareness of what’s up next and guide people to support CALM.
That’s it from me but switch over to <XXX> for more entertainment. Don’t forget, if you are finding things tough and need some advice or want to donate to CALM you can find everything you need to know in my bio OR at thecalmzone.net £8 funds a potentially life-saving call. That’s the equivalent of a couple of London pints!
Thank you for joining me as part of <XXX> – that was amazing. If you had a good time then consider donating the cost of a pint or G&T to CALM’s life-saving services, click on the donate button OR head to the link in my bio OR thecalmzone.net. Importantly, If you need it, CALM’s helpline and services are there for you too. Back to tonight, don’t forget to join <XXX> for the next set!
Not everyone will have the opportunity to tune in to your live performance and we would love for as many people as possible to enjoy it all again the following day.
– Add the live broadcast to your Instagram stories/Facebook page post-event to drive repeat views, and make sure to save it to your camera roll. Here’s how.
– Make sure to add a donation button for CALM wherever possible and signpost to thecalmzone.net and your fundraising page.