What is the CALM Running Collective?
The CALM Running Collective brings people together around running. It’s a place for runners of every age, shape, and ability – we share training tips, encouragement, stories, failures and successes. It’s about a shared passion and mission, using exercise to look after yourself, and each other.
Some things our running collectives aren’t: they aren’t running clubs. We don’t wear tiny shorts and bibs, we don’t check our Strava every three seconds, we don’t chew energy gels for breakfast, it’s not about the fastest times, longest distances BUT we are about getting together, getting out there and feeling good.
If you join our Collective you get:
- Quarterly newsletter with videos and articles about well-being and running and all things CALM
- An online, real-time community of like-minded mates and mentors through our Facebook Group
- Q&As with Running Experts and Coaches
- Exclusive offers on CALM Challenge Events
- Invites to Running Workshops
Members of Running Collective support each other on their running journeys and celebrate the power of running for good physical and mental health.
We don’t always run together but we never run alone. Together we are CALM running collective. Join us.