Need help? Call our helpline…

5pm–midnight, 365 days a year …or find help online here


0800 58 58 58


0808 802 58 58


Need help? Call our helpline 0800 58 58 58
or Use our WEBCHAT.

I would like to give..

Keeping men alive by talking

  • £8 can answer one potentially life-saving call
  • £20 can put CALM materials in the hands of campaigners
  • £80 can run our website for a day
  • £170 keeps one phone line open from 5pm to midnight for an evening


Did you fundraise for us and would like to send us your money? Please use the Paying in your fundraising form

Billing Address
Please indicate only if this is a non-UK address

Please indicate only if this is a non-UK address

You can change the way we comunicate with you at any time through our Contact page.
Payment Information
Gift Aid
giftaid it logo
Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate 

Gift Aid is reclaimed by CALM from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. 

In order to Gift Aid your donation, please read the following statement and tick the box below:
I want CALM to treat all donations I have made in the last four years and all donations I make in the future as Gift Aid donations, until I notify you otherwise. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify CALM if you:
  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.Click here to enter text