‘Every Man’ illustrations
by Chris Sav
When I was a kid I used to play with dolls and preferred hanging out with girls. Not to say that these activities have now been completely reversed (although, for the record, I don’t play with dolls anymore) but I find that I need a dose of male bonding every now and then, it’s a bit like therapy.
Some activities involving my close male friends and I:
– sitting on hills and avoiding footballs
– dancing to One Direction
– making parsnip crisps
– dancing around an upside down table that has been wrapped in cling film
– recording a drum n bass song using quotes from ‘The Wicker Man’
– making stupid noises at parties
– setting the world to rights over a coffee
As inane/ridiculous as these activities may seem, they have kept me sane, and I would undoubtedly feel less reassured without a man hug every once in a while.
To see more – visit my blog – click here.